Lesson 5: Introduction to the Administration page
In the administration section, you can manage the system in the following ways:
- Manage users
- Create board meeting (when cases are set to a board meeting, you can edit the board meeting and set up the whole agenda for the board meeting, organise the applications for the board meeting; you can also choose which files the board should see and publish the board meeting)
- Budget: add fiscal years and budget to the funding categories
- Texts: edit all the texts in the system (all texts can be edited – e.g. emails, letters, landing page texts, labels, support texts)
- Schema/categories – here you set up your grant categories like Social or Culture; then you can set up the application schemes for the grant categories
- Application workflow – this is a visual overview of what workflow has been set up for you. This is highly configurable so you can ask us for new workflows if the existing ones don’t match your needs.
Important Hint: The first thing you have to do as an administrator is to create a category and an application schema. Then you can test the whole solution by creating an applicant account and submitting test applications you can manage.